As a Which Trusted trader, our business has been through a rigorous application process so you can be confident you are hiring a reputable trader.
Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you.
To ensure you get the highest quality of service, here is what you can expect from our business:
- Only undertake work that we are competent to do.
- Provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before any commitment is made by you.
- Discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution.
- Endeavour to stick to timeline and costs agreed by both parties.
- Provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement.
- Be open and approachable should you have any queries.
- Treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along.
We would really appreciate any feedback you have on the service we provided. To submit a review please visit our company profile at https://trustedtraders.which.co.uk/businesses/absolutely-clean/
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 0800 458 4901, or write to us at 40 Penzance Way, Moodiesburn, Glasgow, G69 0PD, or email us at info@AbsolutelyCleanGlasgow.co.uk and we aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/