General Care Tips
1. Turn cushions occasionaly to ensure even wear of the cushions, fillings and fabrics.
2. For all stains work from the outer edge to the centre of the stain.
3. Avoid rubbing, over agitating or too much pressure to avoid damaging the fabric fibres.
4. Solid type stains should be gently scraped and lifted off the surface.
5. Liquid stains should be blotted up with a clean white absorbent material..
6. Take proper care with loop, open weave and structural weave fabrics (design created in the weave) to protect against snags.
7. To avoid causing water marks, make sure that the treated area dries out evenly by feathering out the edges, or dampening the entire area.
8. Leading retailers recommend that you have your upholstery and carpets professionaly cleaned and protected every 12-18 months and that you use a specialist, qualified cleaner.
9. In case of a serious spillage do not worry, please call us immediately 0800 458 4901 (FREE) for advice. In most cases we can help.
After Cleaning Advice
1. To speed up drying time, leave open internal doors and windows or if possible use a fan to create air movement.
2. Foil protectors or foam blocks should NOT be removed from beneath furniture until you are sure the carpet is absolutely dry.
3. Foam blocks are designed to allow adequate airflow to prevent dampness, and to prevent the transfer of dye or rust to carpet fibres.
4. Keep pets off until dry, soil from paws can be drawn into fibres.
5. Do not walk on the carpet with outdoor shoes, as the dirt can easily transfer onto the carpet fibres..
6. TAKE CARE when stepping from a damp carpet onto a hard surface i.e. a kitchen or bathroom. The moisture picked up can make it very slippery.
7. Do not place cushions from the suite against radiators to dry them. This can cause PERMANENT pressure or watermarks.
8. Drying times can vary greatly depending on different factors i.e. fibre content, pile density, degree of soiling, method of cleaning, room temperature, humidity and air circultaion.
Our 10 Step Procedure to a Fresh and Clean Carpet
1. Choose a good quality carpet cleaner.
2. Have them visit your home and perform a carpet audit.
3. Thoroughly vacuum the area to be cleaned.
4. Pre-treat spots and spills highlighted in the carpet audit.
5. Pre-spray areas to be cleaned with a non-aggressive cleaner.
6. Groom areas to be cleaned with a carpet rake.
7. Extract areas with a powerful "TRUCK MOUNT" system.
8. Clean to base of carpet, removing all dirt and grime.
9. Apply carpet protector and re-groom carpet.
10. Leave carpets clean, fluffy and healthy.